Antifragile Software Development
- Antifragile Software für das 21. Jahrhundert: Slides of my German keynote at Frankfurter Entwicklertag 2015.
Links and Literature
- Antifragile - Things That Gain from Disorder: The book by Nassim Nicholas Taleb that started it all.
- Antifragile Book Notes: A good summary of the concepts behind Antifragility by Taylor Pearson.
- Antifragile Software: An ongoing book project by Russ Miles who strongly connects Antifragility with modern Microservices architecture.
- Antifragile Software Development: A short blog series by Roman Bertolami about several aspects of Antifragility and their impacts on software development.
- Antifragilität und Software-Architektur: Gerrit Beine blogs (in German) about his view on the connection between software architecture and Antifragility.
- Antifragile Software Design: Yet another blog post - by Hayim Makabee - about how Antifragile relates to SOLID, abstraction and TDD.
- Agility and Component-Based Software Development: Same author as last link.
- Netflix’ Simian Army: How Netflix uses deliberate fault injection to make their systems more robust.
- Spotify Engineering Culture: Two videos showing different aspects of Spotify’s way to make their dev teams more antifragile, although they don’t call it that way.
- Fat-tailed distributions: Wikipedia article about those kinds of probability distributions which are heavily skewed towards one (or both) ends.
- Forecasting and Simulating Software Development Projects: A book by Troy Magennis about volatility in software project estimation - especially Agile and Kanban projects - and how to model it.
- Cycle Time Analytics: Slides of a presentation by Troy Magennis
- Blackout - Morgen ist es zu spät: A German book by Marc Elsberg about a total blackout in Europe and the consequences of our dependency on centralized technology.