- Since early 2022 I've been employed as software therapist at HeiGIT. Consulting, coaching and trainings are only available in my spare time.
- Kotlin is currently the cool kid on the JVM block. That's why we need Property-based Testing in Kotlin!
- Here comes Jqwik release 1.6.0!
- Model-based Testing for systems with complex (and persistent) state.
- Where do Babies Properties come from: How to Secify it! In Java!
- I'm writing a series of blog entries about Property-Based-Testing in Java.
- During the 2nd edition of the workshop on TDD with functional programming I translated my presentation about Functional TDD to English.
- Goodbye, JUnit 5!
A small and subtle add-on technique for test-driven development:
A lengthy blog article about my quitting the Agile coaching career:
I'm Not Quitting, I'm Letting Go
- The Netdosis era is over
- Swan song to my years as Agile Coach and Consultant